Are You Wearing the Wrong Sized Bra? February 28, 2017 – Posted in: Fashion, Lifestyle – Tags: choose right bra, right bra, right bra size, wearing wrong bra
In research, we found a massive 78% of you were wearing an incorrect size and shape, so how do you know whether you are wearing a perfectly fitting bra? The way it makes you look and feel throughout your day. When you are able to Find The One, you will feel supported, comfortable and confident in whatever you choose to wear on top.
Here are the Triumph’s 7-Steps Guide to get the perfect fit:
- The band around the bra needs to be firm but comfortable.
- Ensure the back of the bra is in line with the front of the bra when fastened.
- The cups should not come too high underneath the arms as this may cause rubbing and discomfort during wear.
- The whole of the breast should fit neatly into the cup, with no excess flesh spilling at the sides of the cup or over the top of it.
- Wires must lie flat against the body and go right around the contour of the breast.
- The centre front of the bra between the breasts should lie flat against the body.
- Straps must be adjusted until you feel that the breast is supported into its natural position, usually half way between the shoulder and the elbow.
In case you discover that the bras in your lingerie drawer do not fit as described above, we recommend that you visit us in store or book online for a complimentary bra fitting. We will help you pick out the perfect bra for you.